Why I'm Done With Absolute Write

Why I’m done with AbsoluteWrite (Or: the post that lets two dozen people say “LOL, told you so”)
It’s not like I hadn’t been warned about AbsoluteWrite before I signed up. I thought (and still think) that there are some great people there. Some of whom I’m so fond of that I do not take the decision to pull the plug on that board lightly.
But there are also some really weird things about that board. And when I started scratching beneath the surface, it got even weirder. Plus, when someone says “watch what you’re doing, or else” and the “or else” part is “you can’t keep providing free content to my website,” well, yea, fuck you. I’ll “or else” myself right out of there for you.
http://learningaboutwriting.tumblr.com/search/absolute+write

No comments:

Post a Comment